We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. This information is used to analyze trends, improve the design of our Website, and enhance the services we provide. Details of what we collect are described below.
Information Received from Patients or Health Care Consumers
For the purpose of online bill payment, Moleculera Labs asks for your account information, which includes your name, address, patient’s name, patient’s date of birth, patient account number, email address, and credit card information. By using our Patient Portal or our Online Bill Pay feature, you acknowledge that you are voluntarily providing Moleculera Labs with your account information and you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Information Collected from Website Visitors who Contact Us Directly
If you contact us via our Website or subscribe to our emails you will be added to the Moleculera Labs database so that we can contact you. Joining our database includes being kept informed (including via email) of Moleculera Labs business news, educational information, events, and webinars. You may unsubscribe from this at any time by following the instructions in the email. If you have voluntarily shared your information with us by giving us a business card at a conference, event or tradeshow, we may email you to stay in contact but you will always have the option to unsubscribe.
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us. Information we may collect directly from you:
- First and last name
- Professional title
- Type of business
- Company name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
Information Collected from All Website Visitors
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Location information (e.g. IP address)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to do things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up user searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Provide better services in the future.
Social Media Features
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions or personal information you provide to Moleculera through the Prescriber Portal, Patient Portal, or Online Bill Pay are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to through our Website via our Online Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Use of Personal Information
Moleculera will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your personal information may be processed or used by Moleculera Labs to:
- administer our relationship with you, including responding to your inquiries or complaints;
- provide any goods, Services or information you have requested and information about our products and Services;
- administer, operate, maintain, and improve the Website and our Services;
- efficiently manage customer relationships;
- simplify access to some interactive features on our Website or Services;
- manage your accounts, orders, invoices and payments;
- manage and provide after-sale services;
- administer accounting and taxes;
- respond to requests from administrative or judicial authorities; and
- comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use your personal data in order to:
- improve the way our website works;
- count how many persons visit our website, where they come from, when they visit, how long they stay and which pages they view;
- note browser, operating system (OS), and device details used to make sure you get a good online experience when you access our Website;
- provide you access to valuable Moleculera Labs internet-based information and Services;
- audit usage of the Website;
- market and improve the Services that we offer;
- understand how you use products and services to develop newer and better versions;
- carry out research and statistical analysis including monitoring, on an anonymous basis, how all customers use our network, products and services.
In addition, we collect information from Website visitors to help us to make improvements to our Website and to the Services we make available. We know, for instance, how many visitors there are to each Website page, when they visited, for how long and to which areas of the website were visited. You or any other individual cannot be identified from the information we share as the data is aggregated and anonymized.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our emails and current offers at any time. You will find a corresponding note with a link to unsubscribe at the end of educational or promotional emails sent to you.
Consents are valid until revoked. After your revocation, we will delete your personal data unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or there is another legal reason for its storage (e.g. performance of a contract or legitimate interest outside the sending of our emails).
You can request the immediate deletion of your personal data stored by us. We are obliged to delete personal data including if (1) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed, (2) there is no legal basis for the processing, (3) you have objected to the processing and if there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, (4) the personal data was being processed unlawfully or (5) the deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
Relevant Third Party Services
We use the following GDPR-compliant third party services:
- Google Analytics