Patients: Ordering The Cunningham Panel™
The sooner the underlying cause is identified, the sooner proper treatment can begin. The Cunningham Panel™ is an aid for your clinician in making a proper clinical diagnosis and determining treatment.
Cunningham Panel™ Process
- Have your clinician prescribe the panel by placing an order on our secure prescriber portal, ordering on a script pad, or completing a paper requisition (available upon provider request from Moleculera Labs).
- Be sure to provide your clinician with a valid email address so we may contact you.
- Once your clinician places an order, you should receive an automated email from us with instructions.
- Enter your insurance and payment information in our secured online payment portal.
- Once you make your payment, we will ship specimen collection supplies to you, unless your clinician has already provided them to you.
U.S. PATIENTS (with specimens collected within the contiguous U.S.):
The cost of the Cunningham Panel™ of Tests is $925. Patients are responsible for the full cost of the panel. Moleculera does not participate in any insurance or government sponsored plans.
- Patients who are covered by commercial insurance (through an employer group or individually purchased plan) will need to pay an upfront deposit of $425.
- Patients who are covered by government sponsored plans such as Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, Medicare Advantage Plans, etc. will need to pay the full $925 upfront.
- Payment arrangements are available on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office at (405) 239-5250 if you need to make special payment arrangements.
For information on insurance, billing, and payments click below.
ALASKA, HAWAII, AND INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS (with specimens collected outside the contiguous U.S.):
Patients located in Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada: The cost of the Cunningham Panel™ of Tests is $995 USD in those regions in which overnight delivery to our facility is available. Regions requiring more than a one-day transit time may require special packaging and shipping arrangements and may incur additional fees. Orders must be prepaid prior to shipment of specimen collection supplies. Please contact our office at 1-405-239-5250, option 1, to make your payment and shipping arrangements.
Patients located in the UK/European region should contact our UK/European partner, the Academy of Nutritional Medicine (AONM) at email@example.com or telephone 0044 3331 210 305 to determine costs and shipping arrangements.
Patients located in Australia and New Zealand should contact our partner, NutriPATH, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9880 2900.
Patients located in Other International Regions: The cost of the Cunningham Panel™ of Tests is $995 USD plus the cost of shipping, customs fees, taxes, or VAT fees. Please contact Moleculera Labs Customer Service at email@example.com or +1 (405) 239-5250, option 1, to discuss shipping costs. All orders from non-partner regions must be prepaid prior to shipment of specimen collection supplies.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Cunningham Panel™ Test collection supplies will be shipped within two (2) business days of payment. We determine the shipping carrier for your order. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Once payment is received, we will ship specimen collection supplies to the address provided. Once shipped, you should receive the supplies in 2 business days (for locations within the contiguous U.S.). If you have not received your supplies after 4 business days, please contact us to let us know.
Overnight shipping or weekend delivery may be arranged at an additional cost to you.
Learn more about how infections can trigger neuropsychiatric symptoms
Cunningham Panel™ helps identify an autoimmune disorder in child initially diagnosed with schizophrenia
Researchers describe a complex case involving a 15-year-old girl, who abruptly developed multiple neurologic and psychiatric symptoms.
Autoimmune diseases and severe infections as risk factors for mood disorders: a nationwide study
This nationwide, population-based, prospective cohort study examines the link between mood disorders, infections, and autoimmune disease.
Cunningham Panel™ predicts IVIG treatment response in autistic patients with autoimmune encephalopathy
Case series examines the link between autism spectrum disorders, immune dysfunction, and treatment response to IVIG.