Moleculera Labs is not contracted with any laboratories to provide blood draw services. Below are some suggestions/resources to help you locate a laboratory for the blood draw.
Please read the information below before attempting to obtain a specimen for The Cunningham Panel™. Some labs require an appointment and/or may be unable to do the blood draw for this panel.
To avoid disappointment and frustration, the most important point is to CALL FIRST!
- Does the patient have other blood tests to be drawn in addition to The Cunningham Panel™? If yes, please call your ‘usual’ laboratory. If there are other tests that will be performed by that lab, they may be able to draw the Cunningham Panel™ for you.
- If your usual lab is unable to perform the specimen collection, we suggest that you contact:
- Your family doctor’s office or clinic
- Your local hospital laboratory
- An urgent care clinic
- A small local clinical laboratory (Perform an internet search for “clinical laboratories” in your city or county)
- A company that specializes in providing blood draw services, such as Any Lab Test Now® (www.anylabtestnow.com) or ARCPoint Labs (www.arcpointlabs.com)
- A mobile phlebotomy service in your area
- A home healthcare company in your area
- Visiting Nurses Association (Perform an internet search for VNA plus your zip code)
When you call, use the following wording to ask your question:“Will you perform a kit draw for a specialty test that will not be performed by your laboratory?”
Helpful information regarding the blood draw:
- It is a standard blood draw.
- No fasting required.
- The specimen collection kit contains all the necessary materials, including a pre-paid overnight return label.
- VERY IMPORTANT: It is critical that your specimen arrives at Moleculera on a US Business Day or your specimen could be rejected. Draw and ship specimens Monday – Thursday for weekday delivery only as transport kit will ship via FedEx Priority Overnight to arrive in our laboratory on the next business day. DO NOT SHIP ON FRI – SAT OR FOR HOLIDAY ARRIVAL.